Thursday, March 17, 2005

Breaking through the Skillet

Today I finally welcomed a little content into Homeskillet.com, and got rid of that "Coming Soon" status. By using frames, I just brought this blog in under the banner, and Viola, instant homeskillet! I could probably have links all over the place on here, and then navigation across the top, if I got off my butt for a minute.

Now I just have to get rid of these friggin' Dots! They remind me of the little candy that used to come stuck to paper. They tasted good for a while, but then you started tasting the paper. I think they're probably as influential as candy cigarettes, teaching kids to eat LSD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - i can't see where the blog site starts and your site ends...cool to finally find you in the ether tho.....

Anonymous said...

Welcome on the cyberspace Dave.
Never underestimate the power of the dark side.....